An Interactive 1-Day Workshop
Join us for this Interactive 1-Day Workshop to challenge yourself and your team to improve your listening, control your emotions, unlock the potential of your teams and customers, and break down barriers to create positive energy at work.
What is Emotional Intelligence?
definition: the capacity to be aware of, control, and express one’s emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
Students can expect to cover the topics below:
· Expand awareness of emotional intelligence (EI) (aka:EQ)
· Identify and assess the Five (5) components of EI
· Enhance self-awareness and self-management skills
· Recognize how EI impacts the work environment interactions
· Explore the strategies to improve EI in the work environment
· Identify the connection of EI and Authentic Leadership (AL)
· Incorporate effective management skills of improved organizational outcomes
Tuesday, April 5th, 2022
Tuesday, June 7th, 2022
Cost to attend: $40
Time: 9am – 4pm
Location: Savannah Technical College – Savannah Campus
Address: 5717 White Bluff Rd. Savannah, GA 31405
How To Register?
Interested in attending? Click the yellow register now and then you will be taken to another page. Click “Schedule options” and you will see an “Add to Cart” button. Follow the prompts on the screen, make your payment, and you’re all set.
Is your company or organization paying for your course on your behalf? Please click here to complete the online registration form, and provide any additional details about who will be paying for you in the text box.