Degree Works is an online progress tracker that allows students and advisors to view the student’s progress towards graduation. Degree Works makes it easy to see which courses and requirements students has taken and still needs to take to graduate.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I access Degree Works?
How do I use Degree Works to plan my academic journey?
Can I register through Degree Works?
What if I want to change my major?
Who do I contact with questions about my program?
Who do I contact with issues with my Degree Works account?
- Logon to the OKTA Portal Okta Portal Information
- Click the Degreeworks Bookmark
- Students still need to register through their Academic or Program Advisor.
- You will need to contact your Program Advisor and Financial Aid as this could effect your financial aid ability and/or type of financial award.
- Students with questions about their program will need to contact their Academic or Program Advisor.
- If you are having trouble with your Degree Works, please submit the technical support form below:
Degree Works Technical Support
Request for support for Degree Works