Change of Information

Please fill out the below form to change your information. Make sure you attach supporting documentation. Information will not be changed without supporting documentation. You are not required to include your Social Security number unless you are changing the number after being updated by the Social Security Administration. All Change of Name requests must include documentation such as Marriage License, Divorce Decree, Copy of SSN card along with a copy of a government issued photo identification, court order indicating a legal name change.