Effective October 1, 2023 Savannah Technical College will no longer offer Navigate as a tool for students.
Use the Navigate desktop view to view your academic plan and to register for classes.
Use the Navigate app to:
- Schedule appointments with advisors and instructors.
- Manage your time: Keep track of important To-dos and Events.
- Stay organized: View your schedule and holds.
Need to register for classes? You’ll need to access Navigate on a computer.*
* You can use the app on your phone to schedule appointments and manage To-Dos.
TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES:
Step-by-step instructions on how to register for classes using Navigate are included in the video below.
To access the app:
STEP 1: Download the app.
STEP 2: Log in.
Use the same username and password for Navigate, BannerWeb, and Blackboard.
- Username: your STC email address
- Password: 8-digit date of birth (July 24, 1975 = 07241975)
After you log in, you’ll be asked to take part in an intake survey to help us get to know and serve you better.
STEP 3: Explore!
From there, you can start exploring Navigate, customize how you prefer to receive notifications and reminders, schedule appointments with your advisors and begin exploring your plans for upcoming semesters with the Academic Planner* (*To use the Planner function, access Navigate through your desktop or web browser).
Stay organized by checking off your to-dos as you complete them.
Enable the Navigate Student app to push email and text notifications to stay up to date.
Navigate Student allows you to schedule appointments, register for classes, communicate with advisors and instructors, manage to-dos and more.