Dual Enrollment Summer
Spend your summer getting a head start on college classes with dual enrollment at Savannah Technical College. We are offering in-person classes in a safe environment for summer semester (June 1 – August 2, 2021).
Rising juniors and seniors in high school are encouraged to take general education courses. This summer, we are offering 11 classes (of the 28 that transfer to any USG institution) in-person at our Savannah campus.
No testing is necessary for student with a GPA of 2.6 or higher. Advanced math classes* require a qualifying score on placement tests (MATH 1113, 1127, 1131).
- HIST 2111 – U.S. History I
- POLS 1101 – American Government
- PSYC 1101 – Introductory Psychology
- SOCI 1101 – Introductory Sociology
- ENGL 1101 – Composition & Rhetoric
- ENGL 1102 – Literature & Composition (ENGL 1101 per-requisite required)
- MATH 1101 – Quantitative Skills/Reasoning
- MATH 1111 – College Algebra
- MATH 1113 – Precalculus* (MATH 1111 per-requisite required)
- MATH 1127 – Introduction to Statistics*
- MATH 1131 – Calculus I* (MATH 1111 per-requisite required)
We are also offering in-person occupational courses for students starting 10-12 grades this fall. Our course schedule is available at this link.