Team Georgia/Employee Self-Service Instructions
How to Access Team Georgia/Employee Self Service:
- PeopleSoft Employee Self Service can be accessed from the “Team Georgia Connection” website.
- From your internet browser, enter http://team.georgia.gov in the internet browser address line.
- Click the orange ‘Employee Self Service’ tab to be directed to the Employee Self Service area.
- Enter your Employee ID as the User ID and your Social Security Number as the password.
- If you do not know your Employee ID, either contact Human Resources or look at your last pay voucher. It is located immediately to the right of your name on the inside of the voucher and begins with two zeros.
- The first time you log on, you will be required to immediately change your password.
- Please be aware that the password field is case sensitive, so take note of whether you have the caps lock on. New passwords must contain at least 8 characters, including one special character (!, @, #, $) and one number. An example of a valid password is: Mypass2#
- Select and answer three different security questions.
- Click the down arrows to pick a question, and then enter your answer in the response area (these fields are not case sensitive).
- Enter your e-mail address (if available), and click on “Change Password” at the bottom of the screen.
- You will be automatically prompted to login again, using your Employee ID as the User ID, but this time you will use your newly created password.
- Should you forget your password, click the “forgot password” link, enter your Employee ID, and answer the security questions. When you answer all three questions correctly, you will be prompted to create a new password.
- If you have difficulty changing your password, or cannot remember the answers to your security questions, please contact the HCM Helpdesk at: 888.896.7771 and
- Employees are required to change their password every 90 days.
- Once you gain access, a menu will appear on the left side of your screen. Click on the desired link for information on Leave Balances, to view/edit Payroll Information, or view/edit Personal Information.
Features of Employee Self Service
- Review/print paycheck data, i ncluding earnings, taxes, deductions and net pay.
- NOTE: Year-To-Date balances are displayed on the current check from payday until the next payroll is confirmed.
- Payroll is normally confirmed a few days before payday; therefore, Year-To-Date balances are not visible between confirm day and payday.
- View and update direct deposit bank information.
- View currently enrolled general deductions.
- Includes Health/Flexible Benefits, Credit Union, STC Foundation, etc.
- View and update current W-4 Federal tax filing status and G-4 Georgia tax filing status.
- Request reissue of 1999 through latest year issued W-2.
- **Reissued form will be printed in Atlanta and then distributed to the organization that originally issued the W-2.**
- Review your annual salary and compensation per pay frequency, as well as any variable compensation.
- View basic historical job information related to changes in pay.
- View Annual, Sick and Personal Leave balances.
- View personal information including name, address, phone numbers, emergency contacts, marital status, gender, and service date.
- Edit home and mailing addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses and emergency contact information.
Personal Information that is not available for update through Employee Self Service must be updated through Savannah Technical College Human Resources.