Career Plus HSE
Take college courses and earn your high school equivalency at the same time.
- Want to earn a high school equivalency without taking a high-stakes test?
- Want a better job?
- Want to earn more money?
If you answered yes, Career Plus HSE (high school equivalency) is the choice for you.
Career Plus HSE offers the flexibility to earn a high school equivalency (GED) without the stress of a high-stakes test. Georgians age 21 and older without a high school diploma can acquire a basic education and high-demand workforce skills at the same time. Complete coursework to become certified in your chosen career path.
Why is Career Plus HSE right for me?
- Get your high school equivalency without taking a high-stakes test.
- Transfer in high school credits or GED tests you have already completed.
- Online high school courses available 24/7.
- Enroll in college courses right away.
- Tuition-free programs available.
- Earn more money with a postsecondary credential.
- Receive one-on-one support from Adult Education staff.
To qualify for Career Plus HSE you must:
- Be 21 years old or older
- Have attended high school in Georgia (to request a HS transcript)
- Enroll in Savannah Tech’s Adult Education program
Flexibility Beyond Testing – the beginning of your future:
- Two TCCs or Associate Degree or Diploma PLUS
- High School credits and GED or HiSET Test Scores and Online Courses
Flexible. Affordable. At Your Own Pace. Find out more today.
Steps to Enroll in Career Plus HSE:
- Contact Transition Specialist: (912) 443-5344 to ask about Career Plus HSE.
- Complete your financial aid application (Click Here)
- Take the Accuplacer Test (Click Here for more information). – SUSPENDED
- Complete the STC Admissions Packet along with the $25 fee
- Finalize your financial aid
- Select your career training program and enroll in your college classes
- Maintain enrollment in Adult Education (online courses) and your College Program until you complete your Adult Education program.
- Complete your College Program (two TCCs, diploma or associate degree) to earn your high school equivalency and career training simultaneously.