We offer a wide variety of online courses to meet the professional and personal development needs of our community. You can expect classes that are informative, fun, convenient, and very interactive.
Learn more about our Online Education partners below.
Our instructors are famous for their ability to create warm and supportive communities of learners. You can complete any course entirely from your home or office. Any time of the day or night.
- Professional development and personal enrichment courses
- Sessions start monthly
- Convenient six-week format
- Interactive learning environment
- Instructors lead each course
- Courses run for six weeks (with a 10-day grace period at the end).
- Courses are project-oriented and include lessons, quizzes, hands-on assignments, discussion areas, supplementary links, and more.
- Award of completion with passing score
Prepare for employment in some of today’s hottest careers with a comprehensive, affordable, and self-paced online Career Training Program. You can begin these programs at any time and learn at your own pace.
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion.
- Courses start anytime – begin when you wish.
- A typical program takes 3-6 months to complete. Extensions are available upon request
- One-On-One Instructor Assistance
- 24-Hour Access
- All Materials and Books are Included!
In partnership with Lambers, Savannah Technical College is offering review courses for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Enrolled Agent (EA), Certified in Management Accounting (CMA) exams and Annual Filing Season Program (AFSP). Courses are also available for those seeking IRS Continuing Education for Tax Preparers and CPE for CPAs. Ready to get started? Take a look at available classes below.
Lambers, Inc. is a leader in review courses for the CPA, CIA, EA, AFSP, and CMA exams. Lambers also offers IRS Continuing Education for Tax Preparers and CPE for CPAs. Accounting and finance professionals around the world incorporate Lambers products into their training programs.