Certified Restaurant Server
When it comes to an outstanding dining experience, guests rely on restaurant servers. They’re the ones who make them feel welcome, can explain the menu, serve food, and provide all-around great service from the time guests arrive until they are ready to leave. The Certified Restaurant Server recognizes the high level of professionalism needed to succeed and to bring outstanding service to every guest.
The Restaurant Server certification recognizes the skills and knowledge needed to succeed as a food service professional at a front-line position in a dining facility. Successful candidates who complete the program and pass the certification exam will receive a certificate, lapel pin and global recognition for their accomplishment.
Topics Covered Include
- Demonstrating how to greet and seat guests and anticipate guests needs
- Explaining how to serve beverages, serve the meal, and check back to the table
- Listing basic kitchen safety and sanitation guidelines servers should follow
- Explaining how to present guest checks and settle bills
Upcoming Course Dates
- August 17th – August 26th, 2021 on Tues/Wed/Thurs from 6pm-8pm
- October 19th – October 28th, 2021 on Tues/Wed/Thurs from 6pm-8pm
- December 7th – December 16th, 2021 on Tues/Wed/Thurs from 6pm – 8pm
- $135 per attendee
- CLASS IS LIMITED TO 12 ATTENDEES. Receipt of payment confirms your seat in the course.
Why get certified?
Becoming certified shows that you’ve not only learned the skills taught to you in the course, but your competency has been verified by the exam created by the American Hotel and Lodging Educational Institute, a nationally recognized organization.
Professional certification from the American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute is the ultimate distinction of professional excellence for the hospitality industry. AHLEI certifies and validates competencies in conjunction with academia and industry experts for more than 20 positions in the hospitality industry.
Is the Certified Restaurant Server the right course for you?
This class is great for those who want to stand-out among other applicants and advance their career. It is also a great way for you to explore what the hospitality industry is like before entering the field.
How To Register
1. Complete the form with your contact information and select the “Restaurant Server” course from the drop down menu of options and press submit.
2. You will not see an option to pay just yet. We’ll review your submission and then generate a payment link specifically for you.