ACCEPTING REGISTRATION FOR CLASSES NOW
People need to earn a GED® for a lot of reasons, and we know yours is very important. Our classes are designed to meet your needs, and our instruction will be focused where you need help. Our classes are interactive, utilize technology, and are offered at our campuses and community partner sites to provide you access no matter where you live. For a list of our class locations and times go check below.
Who Is Eligible?
To be eligible for enrollment, applicants must meet all of the following requirements:
- 16 years of age or older
- Must have a valid State Issued ID or legal residency documentation
**Note: An Official Withdrawal Form or Letter of Non-Enrollment is required for all students 16 and 17 years old AND Parent/Guardian**
How To Get Started
At most of our locations, new students can begin classes every month. Our process for each county we serve is different, and the following details what you need to do in each county. Select a site below nearest to you for registration information.
This website is designed to answer most of your questions. Please use the links on this page or below to navigate the following sections:
- General Information – basic information and 10 Frequently Asked Questions
- TABE – information about our placement testing for our classes
- Career Pathways – learn how our program can help you continue your education after the GED or upon completion of our ESL program
- Links – learning resources and other important information
We hope to work with you soon!