English as a Second Language (ESL)
Who We Are
from…Argentina–Bulgaria–Brazil–Burkina Faso–Burma–Chile–China–Colombia–Cuba–Denmark–Dominican Republic–Germany–Honduras–Iraq–Iran–Japan–Jordan–Korea–Laos–Lebanon–Mexico–Nicaragua–Panama–Peru–Poland–Puerto Rico–Russia–Slovakia–Thailand–Togo–Turkey–Ukraine–Uzbekistan–Vietnam–etc.…these are our students!
Come and join us if you are a non-native speaker of English and need to improve your language skills to…
- communicate better at work, in the community, socially, or at home
- have better employment opportunities
- continue your education
- help your children at school
- prepare for the U.S. citizenship test.
Serving students from beginning to advanced levels, we have instruction for everyone. Your class will be an English-immersion experience, using a variety of engaging books and audio-visual materials and integrating reading, writing, speaking, listening, vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation.
Whether it’s learning to spell your name and address out loud, write your child’s teacher a note, read product labels, take a telephone message, understand the morning news, or pass college entrance tests, class activities are geared towards practical needs.
ESL Classes Coming to Pooler Soon!
We offer three-hour classes mornings and nights to fit your schedule.
Classes are free of charge and open to every serious learner who:
- is a US citizen or Permanent Resident (bring government picture ID such as driver’s license or Green Card), or
- is an alien/non-immigrant with documents from the Department of Homeland Security (bring picture ID and USCIS documentation).
For registration information, contact Pauline Goodman firstname.lastname@example.org or 912-443-5448.
You can find our class locations and times here.
For FAQ’s, the next registration dates/times, and additional information, visit our blog at www.eslsavannah.blogspot.com.