You may pay your tuition and fees in full by electronic check, debit card, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express). To avoid being dropped from your classes, full payment of Tuition and Fees is due by 5:00 p.m. the day before the first day of each semester.
|Payment Due Dates|
|Fall 2014||August 24, 2014|
|Fall 2014 Miniterm||October 14, 2014|
|Spring 2015||January 11, 2015|
|Spring 2015 Miniterm||March 5, 2015|
|Summer 2015||May 31, 2015|
To make your payments online, log on to your Banner Web Self-Service account.
- Go to Banner Web.
- Click “Enter Secure Area.”
- Enter Student ID number in the “User ID” field.
- Enter your six digit pin in the “Pin Number” field (If you can’t remember your pin, please click the “forgot my pin” button to reset your pin.
- Click “Registration.”
- On the next page click “Amount Due Pay by Credit Card or TeleCheck.”
- On the next page make sure the Term is correct and click “Select Term.”
- The following page should show your current balance and your current aid. If there is a negative balance you, do not owe.
If you are a financial aid recipient and your eligibility has been confirmed, your financial aid will show as “Authorized” and you will be allowed to begin enrollment.
If are expecting to receive financial aid and it is not showing “Authorized”, stop by the Financial Aid Office to investigate. You may be missing documents or have other unresolved issues.