Money Management Resources
Savannah Technical College does not endorse any Third Party Information provided by these websites, but they have been found to be resourceful for Financial Literacy Education.
- SmartAboutMoney.org – Smart About Money is an independent, nonprofit foundation committed to educating Americans on a broad range of financial topics and empowering them to make positive and sound decisions to reach their financial goals.
- Established by Congress the Consumerfinance.gov was created to protect the consumers by carrying out federal consumer financial laws. Click the link and “Get Assistance” tab to see how they can help you.
- Igrad.com was created for the college student. IGRAD’s mission is to empower the population to effectively manage their money, limit and repay their debts, and begin successful careers.
- Practicalmoneyskills.com and Whatsmyscore.org want to help you the consumers and students learn the essentials of personal finance in collaboration with Visa, consumer advocates, educators, and financial institutions.
- The U.S. Department of Education provides these websites Studentaid.ed.gov, FAFSA.gov, NSLDS.ed.gov, and Studentloans.gov are all a part of Federal Student Aid programs, Direct Loans, and the information resource hub for financing your education. The websites provide you direct insight from A-Z on programs so that you can apply for student aid, grants, and loans. It also provides you the resources to repay your student loans or become a work-study student while attending college.
- 360financialliteracy.org – 360 Degrees of Financial literacy is a national volunteer effort of the nation’s Certified Public Accountants to help Americans understand their personal finances and develop money management skills. It focuses on financial education as a lifelong endeavor—from children learning about the value of money to adults reaching a secure retirement.
Report Order: 1-800-685-1111
Report Order: 1-800-397-3742
Fraud Hotline: 1-888-397-3742
Report Order: 1-800-322-8228
Fraud Hotline: 1-800-680-7289