Loan Repayment Forms
If you are a current, future, returning or transferring student that has student loans with Savannah Technical College Ed Financial Services can help you get on the right track.
Ed Financial Services has provided the document(s) you may need to manage your repayment situation between you and your loan servicer. Deferment forms are for those students experiencing economic hardship or who would like to postpone their student loan repayment while continuing their education. Forbearance forms are for those students who need to temporarily postpone their regular student loan payments to avoid default. NOTE: Interest still accrues during forbearance.
If you have not contacted a Student Services Representative at Ed Financial Services, please do so before filling out and submitting any documentation.
Contact Ed Financial Services by Phone at 1-855-210-3543 or by Email at HESprevention@edfinancial.com
After you have spoken with a representative all completed documentation should go directly to:
Ed Financial Services
Attention: Higher Education Solutions
298 N. Seven Oaks Drive
Knoxville, TN 37922
- Economic Hardship Deferment Request
- In-School Deferment Request
- Military Deferment and Post-Active Duty Student Deferment
- Unemployment Deferment
- Education Related Deferment
- Parental Leave / Working Mother Deferment
- Temporary Total Disability Deferment
- Public Service Deferment
- General Forbearance Request
- Mandatory Forbearance Request
- Mandatory Forbearance Request -Student Loan Debt Burden
- AmeriCorps Forbearance
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness Forbearance
Other Financial Forms