New Student Orientation
Online New Student Orientation
Online New Student Orientation is only for the following students:
- Returning students who have attended Savannah Technical College within the last two years.
- Students who can show good cause for not attending the mandatory in-person New Student Orientation. Students in this category must email an explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval.
New students must attend a mandatory in-person orientation session. Registration dates and instructions are included in the letters or emails sent to accepted students.
Upcoming Orientation Sessions
- May 11, 6 pm (Room 7126 – Academic Commons)
- May 16, 11 am (Room 7126 – Academic Commons)
- May 19, 3 pm (Eckburg Auditorium, Gwen Goodman Hall)
- May 24, 10 am (Eckburg Auditorium, Gwen Goodman Hall)
- May 27, 9 am (Room 7126 – Academic Commons)
Effingham Campus (Student Affairs – Main Building):
- Spring 2016 Dates refer to Savannah Campus
Liberty Campus (Room 144 – Main Building):
- May 3, 12:30 pm
- May 11, 3 pm
- May 19, 6 pm
- May 24, 10 am