Gainful Employment Information
The U.S. Department of Education (DOE) requires public and proprietary institutions to report certain information about students who are enrolled in Title IV (i.e., Pell Grant, FSEOG, and Federal Direct Stafford Loans) eligible educational programs that lead to gainful employment in a recognized occupation (GE programs). Those regulations also provide that institutions must disclose to prospective students certain information about the institution’s GE programs.
Each DOE approved Diploma and Certificate Program at Savannah Technical College has specific, unique information pertaining to gainful employment. Please check the links below for your Program’s Gainful Employment information.
For all Programs we are required to disclose:
- U.S. Department of Labor’s Standard Occupational Classification (SOC) codes which are the anticipated occupations that the program prepares students to enter, along with links to occupational profiles on the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*NET web site or its successor.
- The total tuition and fees the institution charges a student for completing the program within the normal time.
- The typical costs for books and supplies, and the cost of room and board.
- The median loan debt incurred by students who completed the program (Federal student loan debt, Private loan debt, and Institutional financing plan debt).
- Program completion in normal time.
- The on-time graduation rate for students completing the program.